Monday, March 3, 2008

The Callenge

How Ironic...I received the tag by Ky

Rules:

1. Grab the nearest book of 123 pages or more.
2. Open it to page 123.
3. Find the first 5 sentences and write them down.
4. Then invite 5 friends to do the same.



I grabbed the only book I could see (I am not a reader really...) and this is what I got. HOW AMAZING...

The Book: Eragon by Christopher Paolini
page 123 the first few sentences

The next morning Eragon avoided bringing to mind any of the recent events; they were too painful for him to consider.
(skipping a few, because it was more appropriate...)
When they were ready to leave he mounted Cadoc and said acidly, "If this keeps up, you're going to batter me to pieces."
"I wouldn't push you so hard if I didn't think you were strong enough"
"For once, I wouldn't mind being thought less of" muttered Eragon.


And I don't have 5 people that have already been impressed to do this...so just enjoy.
But if you read this and you haven't been tagged, feel so now! :)

4 comments:

Ky said...

Nice tag response! Kinda cool what your book had to say!

Unknown said...

Hang in there girl.. Think of you often and our prayers are with you.. Love ya's!

Ky said...

Dude.....we need a new blog from you!

Unknown said...

I hope all is okay with you.. Where are you?