Monday, August 17, 2009

My Life According to Depeche Mode


My Life According to...

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)."

Pick your Artist:
Depeche Mode

Describe yourself:
Precious

How do you feel:
I feel loved

Describe where you currently live:
Home

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Route 66

Your favorite form of transportation:
Behind the wheel

Your best friend:
Personal Jesus

You and your best friend are:
Master and Servant

What's the weather like:
Black Day

Favorite time of day:
Any second now

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Everything counts

What is life to you:
Just can't get enough

Your relationship:
I want you now

Your fear:
Nothing to fear

What is the best advice you have to give:
People are people

Thought for the Day:
Smile in the crowd

How I would like to die:
Walking in my shoes

My soul's present condition:
The landscape is changing

My motto:
Get the balance right

****************************************************************
That was a lot of fun! I haven't blogged in awhile. Things have been chaotic. I have lots to tell...photos to show. I will be back soon. :)
XOXOX
TTFN
Heidi

No comments: