Sunday, December 28, 2008

My friend is M.I.A.

Many years ago, in a different space and time, a friendship was born. It has experienced it's share of bad times but it has expreienced many many many more good times then are countable.
Our friendship has made it through the fears of sickness, the fun and frustrations of moving, the miracle of birth, the sadness of death, the joy of adoption, the heartbreak of separations & break-ups, the excitment of road trips, the smiles, the laughs, the inside jokes, holidays, gifts, and probably more food and drinks then humans should possibly consume! :) Things that friendships are built on!

I hold a very special place in my heart for my friend. Actually she is more then a friend, more then a sister, she is a part of why I am who I am today, and a person I will cherish in my heart and soul for as long as forever is.

Although she is M.I.A. in my life today, she will always be with me in my heart. I miss her, and long to have my friend back in my life.

So today, Ky on your special day, I wanted to take a moment to tell you I love you and wish you a very happy birthday. (Dec 28th, 2008)

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

That was very nice :)
I hope you are able to reconnect soon.

Unknown said...

You are amazing Heidi, the tears welled up. Such a way with words. Beautiful.. WoW - is all I can say!

Mo Will said...

I hope Ky was able to see your comments. Your a special woman and we are all lucky to know you.
Kinda dramatic talk, but its the holidays.
Cheers to my friend Heidi Ho!!