Monday, October 22, 2007

So I'm A Slacker

So I am a total slacker...I haven't posted the photos from the Halloween party, nor did we even get the camera out at the softball tournament in St. George this past weekend. BUT...I promise to get better.

Life is about to settle down a little bit! WOO HOO. Softball is over for the year, we have a long 5-6 months of yucky winter to get fat and lazy in and I determined this year not to do it! So with the encouragement of my fishin buddy and my two greatest friends...I am working on drinking protein shakes twice a day, eating healthier and smaller portions, and working out each morning at 6:00am to get my day going! I have a goal of dropping 3 pant sizes and at least 2 shirt sizes in 9 months. I want to look back in 10 months at our Hawaii photos and enjoy seeing myself in photos...so that is the goal, and I am going to stick to it! I am excited about it, and although it's been tough this past week, I have been one full week without "soda-pop" and that is huge! :)

The softball weekend was fun...we went to St. George. The weather was great, and we missed the snow fall that was had in SLC and Utah County while we were gone! PHEW. We took 3rd in the lower division, which was the greatest ranking we have had this season, but by the time we hit that last game our team due to some of our players not being able to make it at the last minute was on the edge of "done" anyway. All in all it was fun, and like I said the weather was great. We were able to swim and shop and eat and play. How can that be a bad weekend?

We got one text this weekend from our Realtor that another Realtor wanted to show Patrice's house. That was our first call...keep the good thoughts flowing...I would love to sell prior to the end of the year! HOW AMAZING THAT WOULD BE! :)

We started Christmas shopping the past couple of weeks. Gotta spread it out over the next few months. We are all very excited about the holiday season. And mostly about our Disneyland trip the first week of December! I can hardly wait to have Tristan and Patrice experience Christmas time at Disneyland.

Well, better go read some of your blogs to catch up...

May have more to say later...

TTFN

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Sounds like a good time.
WHY Hawaii. Why Disneyland again.
WHY wasn't I invited :) hee hee
Get those pictures loaded girl.
I want to see them :)

Merr said...

That's what I was thinking....TOTAL SLACKER!!!!
You can't leave us hanging like that. It's not fair!