Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A lit'o bit'o Alex, Rachel, any other Rose would smell so sweet!

So I have a friend...she's an amazing person. Someone I have admired for many years, even so much as put her up on a pedestal. I have longed to be closer to her and secretly longed for her to sing to me (okay, maybe not so secretly...ha ha ha). She's someone, that even with lifes slight pauses, is always there when I call, email, text, whatever. She listens with openess, she always gives advice with love and patience, and is one of the most sincere people I have met.

This friend of mine writes with such intrigue and intensity, I always am left wanting more after I finish reading her words. She is an unpublished author who I continue to threaten, one day I will send her stories to a publisher and we will make millions! :)

This friend has finally come to the world of blogdom and I wanted to give her blog a shout out and welcome her to Blog Land! :) Go check her out...you'll be in for a great adventure through the mind of an amazing woman! http://quandaryuncensored.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

alex dumas said...

Thanks, eh. Don't boost readers' expectations to high though, OK?