Sunday, September 9, 2007

Working...on the sabbath! HA HA

So here I sit at the record store, listening to a little jazzy piano music waiting for my obligatory 6 hour once every two months sunday shift to slowly creep by and thought I would blog a little.

Saturday afternoon Tree, Tristan, and I went to a friend of our's daughters b-day party and meet a couple of bloggers "Twins and Two Moms". Such a cute little family! What a small little world.

After the party we were fortunate enough to have Tree-c's mom watch Tristan for a couple of hours so we could go to our local Lesbian watering hole to celebrate a couple of friends of ours birthday's. First of all let me just say, $2.50 for a f-ing bottle of water for the Designated Driver? And $7.50 for specialty shots? I can't afford to go drinking anymore! A little into the night I leaned over to Tree to ask her what time it was, it was just creeping up on 10:00pm. I was done for the night and ready to go pick up the little man! HOW FUNNY! On the way out however, I did see a couple of old familiar faces, it was great to share a hug and introduce Treec. All in all it was a good evening.

This morning I got up at 7:00am and went golfing with my dad and Kenny. Went to Wingpointe and played 9-holes. I out drove them both on a few of the holes, and only lost to my dad by 2 strokes. It was a great beginning to the day.

This afternoon Mer, Sum, and Cam are planning to come over to have a hot dog and let the boys play. Should be a good afternoon!

Okay...have a great rest of the weekend TTFN.

3 comments:

Ky said...

We finished dinner last night at 9pm - and could barely keep our heads upright - so we didn't make it to the watering hole at all! Sounds like another fun filled weekend - even with work!

K J and the kids said...

Sounds like a good time.
When I drop a c note at the bar and can walk out of there.....you know the prices are TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE.

Or, b) I'm an alcoholic :) ha ha

Unknown said...

LOL.. Too funny how different life is now with kids huh?
It was very nice to meet all of you as well.. Darling family!
:)