Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Exit Sign!

So tonight was inevitable...I feel a bit guilty (sheepishly rubbing my hands as if I conjured up the grandest scheme)for possibly nudging a bit hard, but it happened! (And I am not remotely regretful about it!) Wah Ha Ha Ha...the "Exit" sign I speak of will be in the front yard advertising the "FOR SALE" of Tree-c's house which will be on the market tomorrow! She filled out all the paperwork, and for those of you who have sold a home, you know what I mean about paperwork, my good lord! And as she dated that last signature she turned to me and said "if I sell my house and you leave me I will burn down your house! and I mean it!" It wasn't "baby, i'm so excited, I love you and I can't wait to move in with you..." NO! It's "I will hunt you down and kill you"...she's so funny! (In a little bit scarey way sometimes...ha ha ha)

And now it's baby steps, we will have to pack her and get the house ready, albeit quickly, in case there is a mad rush for a small two bedroom 1 bath inexpensive home with a GIANT yard...but we are none the less, taking the steps. When her house sells, we will move them into my house while we continue to look for our "dream home" and sell my house...

Thanks for all your words of encouragement, and I have to give credit where credit is due, if it weren't for great friends who continuously reminded me that good things happen to good people, and that I deserve someone who loves me as much as I love her, I would have missed out on the last year of my life, and the rest of the life I am enjoying each day as it comes along. THANKS K & B...I love you two very much!

Keep the happy thoughts coming our way...TTFN!

6 comments:

Boo said...

CONGRATS, it is a big step in a real incredible direction. If Treece sells her house and you leave her I will help her hunt you down and burn your house down for her!! Since I know you well an I know where your heart is I know that won't happen. Also might I add that if you move too far away from us when you buy your damn "dream home" I may do the same (unless you have a lovely guest room for us of course). Just Kidding, we will still visit wherever you are, I mean it is not like you are seeing us all the time anyways life is too busy for us all but Wendover and Wynonna will be AWESOME!!! Love you and I am happy for you, it really has been fun to watch you on this "JOURNEY" and don't EVER forget your TRUTH!!

Kim aka Mommy said...

Congrats on the BIG STEP!!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Cheers to the 3 of you.. That's awesome!
Congrats!! 'You 2 are darling..

Holly said...

Very cool! Congrats!

I had to laugh because Lois and I say the same thing to each other.

"If we do this together and you leave me, I'm hunting you down and..."

LOL!

K J and the kids said...

Well shit girlfriend that was easy.
Lets see what else we can convince you to do ?? hmmm !

I LOVE the I will burn down your house line. That is classic.
She is hilarious...and a great catch so that said. and they lived happily ever after.

When are you having more kids ?

Boo said...

Hello, can we get an update??