Sunday, May 4, 2008

Going to make it a good day!

So yesterday was seriously a high stress day. I was able to get the claim in with the insurance agency and an adjuster will come out and assess the damage tomorrow! Keep your fingers cross that it all works out.

I worked until 6:00pm, through all the circus acts of our Grand Opening. It was a chaotic day, and for those that know me, I am not really good with chaos! I like things structured and organized. So needless to say I was exhausted by the time my head hit the pillow last night.

But...at 7:30am, without an alarm, my body and mind were ready for the day, so I got up, got showered, made a tee time, and decided today was going to be the first day of the rest of my life! I am going golfing with friends, and then this afternoon Mer, Sum, and Cam invited us to get together for a long awaited hang out day at the park. I am really looking forward to that...

I haven't seen my friend Ky in it seems like years! I am feeling a little withdrawls from not having one on one with her, so we have tentatively planned to get together for some Heidi Ky time. I am really looking forward to that too!

I wish you all a wonderfully sunny and warm Sunday! My favorite day of the week...and I hope your day is as great as I know mine is bound to be.

TTFN
Heidi

1 comment:

Merr said...

Hey thanks for hanging out with us today! It was a beautiful day and it was a lot of fun! We definitely have to get together more often. FUN TIMES!!!