Friday, May 16, 2008

Great thursday night...

So last night was spent on a family night! With me working so many extra hours, and with Tristan's karate schedule, and with just juggling life, we have found that we have to actually make time for family time! So we did that last night. As soon as I got off work yesterday I went and picked up Treec and Trist and we went downtown to the Gateway. We picked up Speed Racer tickets as it was our only option for that theatre with Tristan being there...(sorry Sum, Mer, and Cam...we'll have to go to another movie with you guys, there are many many movies coming this summer!!!) and then we ventured out to find a good place to eat. We have tried many of the restraunts at the Gateway and have been pretty impressed so far, so when we found Tucanos (a Brazillian Grill) we didn't hesitate to try it out. Let me just say, I was impressed...and I am a picky eater...so that is good! We had a good time keeping an eye out for the skewers of meat coming around to decide "Red" we don't want that or "Green" we do want that! Tristan had a blast messing with the Skewer guys...plus he ate free! Gotta love that, since it's all you can eat and Brazillian food! :) After the movie, which Tristan totally loved, we went to HagenDaz for some ice cream and then headed home to get ready for bed. What a great night out! :)

I am now at work, friday night, a Jazz game on - friends that invited us to come watch it (who we haven't seen in forever and really miss seeing), and I am stuck in a video game store, helping the non-exhistant customers because they are all at home watching the game! :) OH WELL.

Just wanted to to say hi and remind myself that when I take time for the important things in life, the other things tend to fade to the back and keep me in perspective!

Can't wait for Memorial Day weekend...i'm taking Treec on an adult getaway, that we desperately need! Shhh though, it's a surprise! :)

TTFN

2 comments:

Merr said...

Oh you guys! I knew you couldn't wait to see Speed Racer. It's okay though cuz now we can go to the drive in without waiting for the 100 degree weather! LOL! Sounds like a fun family night! I love family night. See ya tomorrow night!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun night..
Have a blast this weekend.. "Adult huh? NICE!
Enjoy every moment!!!