Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New outlook...

Just wanted to take a minute and say, through baby steps with myself, my family, my girlfriend, my friends, and all the rest of you that don't fit into any particular titled category...I am happy to say that I am getting on! It may take a minute to get myself back into a space that feels safe, secure, and comfortable. But I am workin on it! And that is todays accomplishment!

Wanted to wish like Jackson a happy b-day. And congratulate my nephew Timmy for his amazing PT scores and his upcoming new tour of duty to Washington state. I may just get to go up and see him in Aug, killing two birds with one stone while I go up and enjoy the wedding of one of the greatest men I have ever known...my prom date! :) I know, I know that sounded funny... :0) Makes me laugh myself.

Anyhoo...hope your days are filled with love and happiness.

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just need time.. On another note.. When are we going golfing???